Accreditation is the process by which a certification body is recognised to offer certification services. To become accredited, Certification Europe is required to implement a Quality Management System which is assessed by an Independent Authorised Body (Irish National Accreditation Body) to determine that it meets International Standards. Certification Europe is audited annually to ensure its services meet the exact requirements of the relevant accreditation standards.
Our accreditation means that we have been independently assessed as possessing the expertise and competency to audit and certify to each of the listed standards on our website. Organisations who are seeking to have a system certified to an international standard should ensure that the assessment and certification are carried out by a competent accredited body. This means that the certification body providing the service is accredited and can provide evidence that it has the expertise, skills, proven knowledge of the standard and itself operates a quality service.
A National Accreditation Body exists in most countries to perform the task of approving, monitoring and auditing certification services. National Authorities liaise through an International Accreditation Forum (www.iaf.nu) To ensure that International Standards are adopted in a uniform manner to enable International Recognition.
Certification Europe has achieved Formal Accreditation in the following Standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 INAB (Irish National Accreditation Body) & UKAS Accreditation
- ISO 14001:2015 INAB (Irish National Accreditation Body) & UKAS Accreditation
- ISO 45001:2018 INAB (Irish National Accreditation Body) & UKAS Accreditation
- ISO 27001:2013 INAB (Irish National Accreditation Body) & UKAS Accreditation
- ISO 50001:2018 INAB Accreditation
- ISO 22301:2019 UKAS Accreditation
- ISO 20000-1:2018 APMG Accreditation