Role Title: Bid/Tenders Coordinator
Location: Block 20A, Parkwest Business Park
Do you want to work in a Company which has been voted a “Great Place to Work” for 2017? We at Certification Europe want to hear from you.
Certification Europe founded in 1999 is an internationally accredited certification body based in Dublin with offices in London, Italy and Japan. We work with organisations across the globe to achieve ISO Certification plus provide training on a variety of management systems from Quality Management, Health & Safety to Energy Management and Information Security.
This vision of the organisation is ambitious and includes strategies for significant growth & expansion. Currently, within Certification Europe there are three divisions including:
- Environment & Inspectorate
- Certification Services
- Training Services
Overall Purpose of Role
We are currently looking for a professional and driven Bid/Tenders Coordinator to be based in our Dublin HQ office. You will work as an integral member of our Service Development Team to coordinate and manage all aspects of our bids and tendering with potential and active clients.
This is an exciting & challenging role with its primary purpose to generate sales & revenue with our win, keep and grow strategy.
As Bid/Tender Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and identifying relevant bids/tenders both nationally and internationally to proactively seek out tender opportunities relevant to Group activities
- Evaluate and qualify relevant opportunities to decide if the opportunity is a viable option both commercially and/or strategically
- Reviewing potential Request for Proposal (RFP), Tenders, Contracts.
- Clarifying tenders and contracts requirements.
- Initiating and moderating pre-bid and award meetings for proposals and tenders with appropriate team members.
- Preparing bids, tender and propose responses with the support of the relevant business teams.
- Ensuring all legal and insurance requirements are identified and signed off prior to contract signature.
- Track the status of all bids/tenders through the evaluation, award process and feedback where relevant
- Ensure that reviews on all opportunities both successful and unsuccessful are completed
- Compiling a library of standard documentation and information for use in RFPs and Tender responses
- Networking to build Certification Europe’s partner network for joint tendering
- Liaising with our national and international partner organisations on joint tendering
Skills & Required Experience
- Excellent communicator, well organised and possess excellent written and verbal skills
- A high attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- Deadline driven
- Thrive in a busy environment
- Strong problem solving, project management and quick decisions skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time while meeting deadlines.
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
Please email your Curriculum Vitae & cover letter to HR@certificationeurope.com