Job Description: Business Systems Administrator – Quality Improvement
Certification Europe Ltd is a globally oriented and dynamic certification body with Headquarters in Dublin and offices in UK, Italy & Japan.
We are highly respected world-wide for our certification expertise, for our innovative approach to providing services and for the success we bring to our clients.
The company currently performs thousands of assessments internationally on an annual basis. Clients range from micro enterprise to multinationals and include Government Departments, State Bodies and private organisations.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking for a Business Systems Administrator – Quality Improvement.
• Administrative tasks in support of our Business Management System, processes and procedures ensuring compliance to documentation and record control.
• Manage internal audit program and outcomes, including internal CAPA compilation and tracking
• Conduct internal audits and complete associated reports
• Perform all activities in compliance with Certification Europe documentation requirements
• Maintain and improve the external audit preparations and program
• Maintain and manage the CAPA register
• Provide clear quality direction and support to all departments in relation to documentation control and SOP maintenance.
• Write and review all audit reports in allocated timelines
• Write, review and approve company documentation in accordance with regulatory and company requirements
• Contribute to compliance initiatives, including execution of gap assessments in support of revised Procedures/ Standards / Guidance’s
• Maintain document control through Activ Management system software
• Database and Paperwork Administration of Certificates.
• Administration and management of internal quality and compliance processes, including support to international offices.
• Monitoring customer feedback
• Administrative tasks in support of our Business Management System, processes and procedures ensuring records are properly controlled.
• Engage in on-going communication to enhance internal and external customer satisfaction and client experience.
• Assist with queries for new tenders and working in conjunction with the Bid/Tender Team
• Assigned additional ad hoc duties as reasonably assigned.
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication, customer services and client management skills.
• Good organisational and planning skills.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
• A third level qualification
• Work experience in Business / Quality Management Systems and Compliance
If you’re interested in a confidential conversation, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: