Job Description: Business Systems Partner (Quality Systems improvement)
The role of the Business Systems Partner (Quality Systems improvement) is primarily to:
Support the business in relation to Quality Management to ensure that robust and compliant systems are in place, including review, monitoring, reporting of trends and by actively participating in the review and approval of new & improved processes.
Role Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Partner with cross functional teams both internally and externally within a group structure to help shape the landscape and solutions that will allow the business to achieve its strategic & premium customer service goals. Support company initiatives by participating in project teams as required.
• Ensure operational compliance Quality, Environmental & Health and safety legislative requirements, and all requirements under the Data Protection Act and procedures (ISMS, H&S, Quality, Environmental & HR), and work in a manner that supports same.
• Management of key elements of the Quality Management System (Activ Business Management System) which includes, but not limited to, document / change control, deviations, registers, record management, internal audits, competency records.
• Regularly inform & report to the Senior Management team / Department Heads on KPI’s / dashboard of key activities, registers pertaining to the business management system within a group of companies including overseas offices.
• Support Accreditation maintenance requirements including programme of events, external audits, planning and providing business updates.
• Project management of project work streams through to successful implementation.
• Assist in the investigation and coordination of non-conformances and customer complaints and assessing the need for implementation of effective corrective or preventive actions (CAPA).
• Educate functional areas on business management system requirements.
• Promote a quality culture within the business.
• Develop a strong understanding of our existing systems as a building block for future solutions.
• Support & adhere to premium customer service goals for both internal & external customers.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• Minimum 3-5 years recent experience in quality or related fields.
• Accredited lead auditor against recognised quality standard in support of internal and supplier audits desirable.
• Results driven with excellent attention to detail, strong IT skills.
• Demonstrates strong verbal, written communication, and presentation capabilities.
• Proven track record of effective organisation, planning and time management skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative & work co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements.
• Ability to work in adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Area of expertise in maintaining or operating business management systems, (technical support provided by the business for areas such as ISMS, HR, etc. )
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please email your CV to:
email@example.com or fill out the form below: