Do you enjoy working as part of a dynamic team and still have the responsibility to work independently? Do you have the interpersonal skills to meet with new people every day and have a meaningful impact on environmental issues? If so, we are currently looking for Environmental Inspectors to join our existing team where you will assist with the provision of compliance inspections throughout Ireland and have an immediate start with flexible working arrangements. These are field-based operational roles working remotely with accountability for the delivery of key aspects of the service nationwide.
As a profitable and successful international business, Certification Europe continues to expand our portfolio of environmental and inspection service so we are looking for the right people to join the team who will have the opportunity to grow with us. Our teams provide specialist services across a range of areas including compliance inspection, regulatory enforcement, market surveillance, waste management, data analysis and validation, policy development and environmental consultancy.
Certification Europe Ltd is a globally oriented dynamic company with Headquarters in Dublin and offices in UK, Italy & Japan. We are highly respected world-wide for our inspection and certification expertise, our innovative approach to the design and delivery of client services, and for the success, we bring to our clients who range from micro enterprise to multinationals and include Local Authorities, Government Departments and State & semi-State Agencies. We are proud to be a Guaranteed Irish business who consistently rank as one of Ireland’s Best Workplaces in the SME Great Place To Work category.
Role Requirements & Responsibilities:
The Environmental Inspectors are an integral part of the team with responsibility for:
• Accurately recording their observations during compliance inspections and updating data management systems.
• Prepare written reports on all aspects of inspections highlighting any regulatory non-compliances with an emphasis on timeliness, quality and accuracy.
• Engage with members of the business community to assist them with their environmental obligations.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
There are none for the right person as full training will be provided. However, if you have a relevant environmental qualification, worked in compliance or have experience in the food service sector that would be an advantage. We would like you to be able to demonstrate that you have:
• The ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment
• Fluent written and oral English with really strong communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
• Full clean driver’s licence (min category B)
If this sound like the job for you and you’re interested in a confidential conversation, please email your CV to email@example.com or fill out the form below: