ISO 27001 Information Security Management – Lead Auditor / Assessor
Certification Europe Ltd is a globally oriented and dynamic certification body with Headquarters in Dublin and offices in UK, Italy & Japan.
We are highly respected worldwide for our certification expertise, for our innovative approach to providing services and for the success we bring to our clients.
The company currently perform eight thousand assessments internationally on an annual basis. Clients range from microenterprise to multinationals and include Government Departments, State Bodies, and private organisations.
Due to continued expansion Certification, Europe is seeking a full-time assessor within the Information Security sector. Part-time Contractor opportunities also exist in Ireland & the UK.
Lead Assessor ISO 27001 – Information Security Management
- Provide independent, objective assessment to evaluate whether clients management systems comply with ISO Standards.
- Provide detailed assessment reports following each client audit.
- While on audits; assess client controls, identify control weaknesses and areas for process improvements.
- Report all audit findings to the clients’ management team, and ensure that corrective action plans are implemented accordingly.
- Follow up on clients’ technical requests in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for diary management and administration duties associated with the role.
Education and Experience:
- A third level IT qualification with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the IT/Info Security or audit industry (direct experience with ISO 27001 would be an advantage).
- Experience within IT disciplines, IT service management or delivery would be advantageous.
- Ability to address information security issues in a broad range of IT infrastructures and technologies across a wide selection of business environments.
- Experience in management systems design/implementation and maintenance (to ISO 27001)
- The preferred candidate would hold a CISA, CISM or CISSP qualification or be working towards professional membership in this field. Other relevant information security exams will be considered (CEH, GIAC, etc.)
- Professional membership of the ISACA, ISC2, OWASP or equivalent association(s) is desirable.
- A sound understanding of the challenges/opportunities of working in a professional services environment (consultancy or managed services experience would be an advantage).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel throughout Ireland, the UK and overseas.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent customer service skills & client management.
- Ability to deal with confrontation in a calm manner.
- A full driver’s license.