Job Description: ISO 50001 Contractor role within Certification Europe
Certification Europe Ltd is a globally oriented and dynamic certification body with Headquarters in Dublin and offices in UK, Italy & Japan.
We are highly respected world-wide for our certification expertise, for our innovative approach to providing services and for the success we bring to our clients.
The company currently performs thousands of assessments internationally on an annual basis. Clients range from micro enterprise to multinationals and include Government Departments, State Bodies and private organisations.
EnMS Assessor Responsibilities:
• Provide independent, objective assessment to evaluate whether clients’ management systems comply with ISO Standards.
• While on audits; assess client controls, identify control weaknesses and areas for process improvements.
• Provide detailed assessment reports following each client audit.
• Report all audit findings to the clients’ management team and ensure that corrective action plans are implemented accordingly.
• Follow up on clients’ technical requests in a timely manner.
• Be responsible for diary management and administration duties associated with the role.
• Liaise with all clients, staff and senior management in a professional and courteous manner.
• Work closely with Certification Europe’s direct manager and other team members, as well as with a variety of departments.
• Participate in Operations meetings as required.
EnMS Essential Experience:
• A third level qualification, with a minimum of 5 year’s experience in an energy management role in industry. Applicants should have completed a recognised lead assessors’ course for ISO 50001 & have EnMS auditing experience as well as energy auditing experience (e.g. for ESOS).
• They will be a member of a professional body (AEE, Energy Institute or equivalent) & hold a recognised personnel certification in energy – Certificated Energy Auditor (CEA) OR Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or equivalent.
• Experience is also required in management systems design/implementation & maintenance (to ISO 50001, ESOS or equivalent).
• Has a sound understanding of the challenges/opportunities of working in a professional services environment (consultancy or managed services experience would be an advantage).
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Ideally, candidates will have authored publication related to energy management systems and / or be recognised by their peers in the energy management industry as knowledgeable (e.g. via speaking engagements, publications, Subject Matter Experts etc….).
• Ability to self-manage your time, workload, communications & scheduling.
• Good organisational & planning skills.
• Ability to deal with confrontation in a calm & measured way.
• A flexible approach & ability to have a global mindset is a must, as is an ability & willingness to travel throughout Ireland, the UK & overseas.
• A full clean driver’s license.
If this sound like the job for you and you’re interested in a confidential conversation, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: