Job Description: QEHS Lead Auditor
Certification Europe Ltd is a globally oriented and dynamic certification body with Headquarters in Dublin and offices in UK, Italy & Japan.
We are highly respected world-wide for our certification expertise, for our innovative approach to providing services and for the success we bring to our clients.
The company currently performs thousands of assessments internationally on an annual basis. Clients range from micro enterprise to multinationals and include Government Departments, State Bodies and private organisations.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking for a Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety (QEHS) professional with a background in working with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
• Provide independent, objective assessments and evaluate whether client’s management systems comply with ISO Standards and provide detailed assessment reports following each client audits.
• While on audits; assess client controls, identify control weaknesses and areas for process improvements.
• Develop high quality reports within the specified SLA, that add value to the clients’ time management system while ensuring that the correct action plans are implemented
• Follow up on clients’ technical requests in a timely manner.
• Be responsible for diary management and administration duties associated with the role.
• Liaise with all clients’ staff and senior management in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Work closely with Certification Europe’s direct manager as well as other team members, as well as maintaining and improving personal competencies across various industry sectors.
• A third level qualification is required, (desirable in at least two of the following: Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a QEHS role in industry.
• Ideally the candidate will have worked in one or more of the following industries, Food and Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Renewable Energy.
• Experience is also required in management systems design/implementation and maintenance (to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001)
• The preferred candidate will have auditing experience and they will be a member of a professional body (IRCA, CQI, IOSH).
• A flexible approach and ability to have a global mind set.
• Ability and willingness to travel throughout Ireland, the UK and overseas.
• A full clean drivers’ licence.
• A sound understanding of the challenges/opportunities of working in a professional services environment (consultant or managed services experience would be an advantage).
• Excellent communication, relationship building and organisational skills.
• Attention to detail in all aspects of the role, with a key focus on report writing.
• Ability to self-manage your time, workload, communications and scheduling.
• Good organisational and planning skills.
• Ability to deal with confrontation in a calm and measured way.
If you’re interested in a confidential conversation, please email your CV to email@example.com.