“Our Goal is to become the most successful certification & inspection body there has ever been through radical, energetic innovation. Through our actions and success, we will change the assessment profession forever.”
This vision of the organisation is ambitious and will create a company of a significantly different size, turnover, and scale of activity than that which exists today.
Currently, within Certification Europe there are three services offered:
- Certification Services
- Training Services
- Inspection Services
Purpose of the Role
- Maintain and develop existing and new customer relationships through planned individual account support.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas and agreed targets.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed pricing strategies.
- Networking amongst representative groups.
- Use a variety of sales and client engagement techniques (phone, email campaigns, events).
- Continuous knowledge development through in-house and external training and self-learning in order to cover ISO Certification, systems, processes and sales best practice.
- Develop ideas and contribute to CE marketing to support sales campaigns, brand awareness and client engagement.
- Attend trade events and organise all activity associated with these events, e.g. stand set up, event material, workshops and lead generation activity.
- Support the engagement of relationships with key partners.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information. Assess competitors by analysing and summarising competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Lead on agreed projects or areas of responsibilities within the Cert Sales Team.
- Proven sales experience in the B2B sectors.
- An experienced approach to solution selling.
- A positive, tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success and personal best.
- Extensive social and business networks.
- Ability to self-motivate to achieve aggressive targets.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead management, pipeline development and sales closing at multiple executive levels within an organisation.
- Development of client/lead relationships and knowledge, from initial enquiry to discovery to close.
- Proven track record achieving measurable sales targets, including reporting of KPIs, prioritising opportunities and understanding drivers of success.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst delivering high quality work and proposals.
- Desire to work towards personal targets, whilst being part of a wider sales and marketing team.
- Positive, energetic phone skills and excellent listening skills.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office).
- Formal sales training experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO standard not essential but would be an advantage.
- Demonstrates a passionate, proactive, “Can Do” attitude.
- Professional and consultative sales approach.
- The ability to work as part of a team, but also independently.
- Demonstrates resilience, persistence, strong communication and time management skills.
- Can demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process (psychology and methodology) – steps of the sale, negotiating, objection handling/closing.
- Flexibility and innovative thinker.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to build strong relationships on all levels.
- The highest level of integrity.
Education, Training & Qualifications Required
- 3 + years prior sales experience with a proven track record in same.
- Solid sales track record.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent required.
- A degree in business or marketing is desirable.
- Training certificates in sales, confidence training, presentation skills, customer service and client centric disciplines would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of CRM packages, most notably HubSpot.
If you’re interested in a confidential conversation, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Erica O’Brien on 01 6429300.