“Our Goal is to become the most successful certification & inspection body there has ever been through radical, energetic innovation. Through our actions and success, we will change the assessment profession forever.”
This vision of the organisation is ambitious and will create a company of a significantly different size, turnover, and scale of activity than that which exists today.
Currently, within Certification Europe there are three services offered:
- Certification Services
- Training Services
- Inspection Services
Overall purpose of the Role
- To assist with the provision of a seamless and exemplary customer services experience to our internal and external clients.
- Management of the scheduling process to ensure a transparent, efficient and commercially driven process.
- Logistics and planning coupled with an in-depth knowledge of the geographical locations of assessments.
- Dedicated pre and post assessment client care.
- Provide assessor team support.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
Management & Co-ordination of scheduling of assessments in line with the certification process to include the following:
Post-Assessment Client Care
Education, Training & Qualifications
- 3+ years of client care experience in a professional services capacity is essential.
- Proven track record in administration duties.
- Experience in working with CRMs.
- Experience in scheduling/logistics planning is desirable.
- Experience working in a regulated environment is desirable.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment, while managing multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressures.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions.
- Self-motivated / ‘Can do’ approach.
- Understanding the need for working discreetly and maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills both internally and externally.
- Excellent written, numeracy, planning, and communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc).