Certification Europe Ltd is a globally oriented and dynamic certification body with Headquarters in Dublin and offices in UK, Italy & Japan.
We are highly respected worldwide for our certification expertise, for our innovative approach to providing services and for the success we bring to our clients.
The company currently performs thousands of assessments internationally on an annual basis. Clients range from micro enterprises to multinationals and include Government Departments, State Bodies and private organisations.
To support the Certification Services department driving Quality and Training Controls and Processes.
Certification Services department with the implementation and monitoring of all quality control and training requirements.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities
- Ensure all controls are adequate, being monitored on an ongoing basis to ensure that the Certification Service business is fully compliant with all compliance requirements.
- Lead, participate, and collaborate in the review and analysis of new SOPs, enhancement of existing SOPs, and ensure the Certification Services team works closely with Business Systems in the roll-out and implementation of same.
- Develop, prepare, and implement key compliance metrics and reports, and share with the Management and Business Systems on a weekly/monthly basis as required. Where metric targets are not achieved; work with the Certification Services and Business Systems team to develop and implement timely corrective actions.
- Support and collaborate with the Business Systems department to ensure implementation of compliance and quality requirements alignment to the QMS.
- Liaising with Certification Service advisors and Field Teams to deal with general client enquiries.
- Contributing to improvements in the client experience and identifying opportunities to improve systems and process.
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all services within Certification Services.
- Resolving quality-related issues and adhering to deadlines.
- Involvement in system testing for new CRM and training to end users.
- Working closely with the Assessment team to understand where system and non-system issues exist within the system and work with the certification services manager to provide solutions.
- Design and implement an efficient training protocol that can be used across all standards for the Assessment Team.
- Manage the onboarding programme for all new Certification Services personnel in conjunction with the Certification Services Manager, liaising and co-ordinating the approval programme with the Business Systems Team.
- Prepare Implement and Manage documentation for the certification process, which includes detailed reports and performance records.
- Recommend improvement measures for the certification process to ensure quality control standards and quality of service are met.
- Obtain feedback from the Assessment team and co-ordinate workshops for knowledge sharing and training.
- Guide the Assessment team quality control issues to enhance the quality of the service.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels.
- Develop and monitor KPIs with regular reporting intervals.
- Act as the DPO for the organisation.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum of 3 years in a previous Quality Control or Compliance role.
- Experience developing and implementing procedures to clearly test and maintain high quality standards.
- Previous experience as an ISO Assessor.
- Strong knowledge of ISO Standards, for example 17021, 19011, 9001, 27001, 14001, 45001, 50001 and 20000-1. Upskilling will be required.
- Lead Assessor in one or more ISO Standard e.g. 9001, 27001, 14001.
- Technical knowledge of Information Security and Data Protection requirements.
- Exhibiting professional behaviours that inspire team members.
- Collaborative and team focused.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Helping to upskill new/junior team members.
If you’re interested in a confidential conversation, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Erica O’Brien on 01 6429300.