Certification Europe Ltd is a globally oriented and dynamic certification body with Headquarters in Dublin and offices in UK, Italy & Japan. We are highly respected world-wide for our certification expertise, for our innovative approach to providing services and for the success we bring to our clients.
The company currently performs thousands of assessments internationally on an annual basis. Clients range from micro enterprise to multinationals and include Government Departments, State Bodies and private organisations.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking for an ISMS Assessor.
- Provide independent, objective assessments to evaluate whether a client’s management systems complies with relevant ISO Standards.
- Assess client controls for design and effectiveness and, at the conclusion of the assessment, provide evidence-based finding to the client,
- Provide detailed assessment reports following each client assessment.
- Follow up on all findings of nonconformity to ensure that appropriate corrective action plans have been implemented.
- Follow up on clients’ queries in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for diary management and administration duties associated with the role.
- Exercise professionalism, discretion and integrity in all dealings with clients.
- A third level IT qualification with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the IT / Information Security or audit industry (direct experience with ISO 27001 would be an advantage).
- Experience within IT disciplines, IT service management or delivery.
- Ability to address information security issues in a broad range of IT infrastructures and technologies across a wide selection of business environments.
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of management systems that meet the requirements of (ISO 27001).
- A sound understanding of the challenges/opportunities of working in a professional services environment (consultancy or managed services experience would be an advantage).
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- The preferred candidate would hold a CISSP, CISA or, CISM qualification or be working towards professional membership in this field. Other relevant certifications will be considered (CIPP/E, CEH, GIAC, etc.)
- Professional membership of the ISACA, ISC2, OWASP or equivalent association(s) is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent customer service skills & client management.
- Ability to deal with confrontation in a calm manner.
- A flexible approach and ability to have a global mindset is a must, as is an ability and willingness to travel throughout Ireland, Great Britain and overseas.
- A full clean driving licence.
If this sound like the job for you and you’re interested in a confidential conversation, please email your CV to email@example.com or fill out the form below: