Certification Europe Ltd is a globally oriented and dynamic certification body with Headquarters in Dublin and offices in UK, Italy & Japan.
We are highly respected worldwide for our certification expertise, for our innovative approach to providing services and for the success we bring to our clients.
The company currently performs thousands of assessments internationally on an annual basis. Clients range from micro enterprise to multinationals and include Government Departments, State Bodies and private organisations.
Working as an Auditor with Certification Europe means collaborating with our global clients in achieving their ISO certification. The successful person will have access to an array of companies across multiple sectors. It’s an opportunity to inspire and enable organisations globally to reach their true potential, by making governance, compliance and inspection a truly positive and valuable experience.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities
- Provide independent, objective audits to evaluate whether client’s management systems comply with ISO Standards.
- While on audits; assess client controls, identify control weaknesses and areas for process improvements.
- Provide detailed reports following each client audit.
- Report all audit findings to the clients’ management team and ensure that corrective action plans are implemented accordingly.
- Follow up on clients’ technical requests in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for diary management and administration duties associated with the role.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A third level IT qualification with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the IT / Info Security or audit industry (direct experience with ISO 27001 would be an advantage).
- Experience within IT disciplines, IT service management or delivery.
- Ability to address information security issues in a broad range of IT infrastructures and technologies across a wide selection of business environments.
- Experience in management systems design / implementation and maintenance.
- The preferred candidate would hold a CISA, CISM or CISSP qualification or be working towards professional membership in this field. Other relevant information security exams will be considered (CEH, GIAC, etc.)
- A sound understanding of the challenges/opportunities of working in a professional services environment (consultancy or managed services experience would be an advantage).
- Professional membership of the ISACA, ISC2, OWASP or equivalent association(s) is desirable.
- A full clean driver’s licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent customer service skills & client management.
- Ability to deal with confrontation in a calm manner.
- A flexible approach & ability to have a global mindset is a must, as is an ability & willingness to travel throughout Ireland, the UK & overseas.
If you’re interested in a confidential conversation, please email your CV to EObrien@certificationeurope.com or contact Erica O’Brien on 01 642 9300.