Certification Europe provides Certification, Inspection and Training services to national and local Government bodies, multi-nationals, enterprise clients and SMEs in over 40 countries globally. Our vision is to inspire and enable organisations globally to reach their true potential, by making governance, compliance and inspection a truly positive and valuable experience. Our purpose is to support our clients’ success by adopting a partnership approach, leveraging our sector leading expertise, and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
We are looking for the right people to join our talented and friendly team. Check out the specific role information below and find out more about life at CE on our website here.
To support the Sales function in:
- delivering the sales and cross-sales targets of the business
- maintaining a positive client experience during the quoting process
- ensuring clients receive accurate, useful and timely information.
- Ensuring new leads are allocated to the Certification Advisers in accordance with defined principles.
- Monitoring enquiries from Marketing activities and ensuring they are correctly and appropriately allocated within the business’ systems and processes.
- Maintaining oversight of all sales opportunities and ensuring they are dealt with and followed up in a timely manner.
- Supporting with training, e-learning and cyber essentials enquiries and sales.
- Supporting the Group Sales Director with various duties as may change from time to time. These may include, but are not limited to, liaising with external suppliers, communicating with customers (automated and manual), monitoring, collating and reporting on customer feedback from a variety of sources.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the quality and effectiveness of Sales and Marketing processes and outputs.
- Updating and producing reports that may be required from time to time.
- Completing supplier assessment forms and providing the necessary information in a timely manner.
- Achieving the monthly, annual and rolling quarterly targeted level of new Certification sales and cross-sales of other Amtivo products/services.
- Maintaining or improving key client satisfaction KPIs (e.g., Feefo, client surveys and call listening scores)
The Sales Support Co-ordinator is responsible for providing support to the Sales Team and, in particular, the Group Sales Director and ensuring all sales opportunities are dealt with in a timely, effective and compliant manner such that the team can deliver upon its objectives.
High level behavioural indicators
- Self-motivated, professional and demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards
- A positive, friendly and collaborative predisposition
- Detail-oriented and with a natural tendency to seek constant improvements.
- High levels of integrity and professionalism when dealing with all team members
- Has passion for what we do and communicates that openly to others, both internally and externally
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
Required skills and experience
- Being able to manage own workload, with or without supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- An ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office Suite
Candidates with any/all of the following skills and experience will have an advantage
- Knowledge of the testing, inspection and certification (TIC) market
- Experience operating within a Sales environment.
- Experience using HubSpot would be a significant advantage.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Skills development
- A wide variety of experiences and opportunities to get involved in key projects that make a measurable difference.
- Opportunity to work across a variety of products.
- A supportive, friendly team
- A dynamic, forward-thinking organisation that welcomes innovation.
If you’re interested in a confidential conversation, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Erica O’Brien on 01 6429300.