What is ISO 27701?
ISO 27701 is the first international standard that deals with privacy information management. The standard will assist organisations to establish, main, improve a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) by enhancing ISMS based on the requirements of the ISO 27001 and guidance of ISO 27002. It can be used by all organisation irrespective of their size, complexity or the country they operate.
Demonstrate GDPR compliance with ISO 27701 & ISO 27001
Benefits of ISO 27701:
• Understand the Privacy Information Management System implementation process
• Acquire the the necessary skills to support an organisation in implementing a Privacy Information Management System in compliance with the ISO 27701
• Support the continuous improvement process of the Privacy Information Management System with organisations
• Protect the organisation reputation
• Build customer’s trust
• Increase transparency of the organisation’s processes and procedures
• Maintain the integrity of customer’s and other interested parties’ information
Why is ISO 27701 important for you?
The standard is essential for every organisation that is responsible and accountable for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) as it provides requirements on how to manage, process data and safeguard privacy. It enriches an already implemented ISMS to address privacy concerns properly by assisting the organisation to understand the practical approaches involved in the implementation of an effective management of PII.
ISO 27701 Certification Process:
- Two-day remote audit (The remote audit is standard and not because of COVID-19)
- Recommendation for certification
- Certification and review decision
- Certification Achieved
Contact our team today to receive a free no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team. We will devise a comprehensive quote which will be agreed in line with your requirements.Request