Do you have ISO 9001:2008 but need to transition?
Certification Europe now certifies organisations to ISO 9001:2015. The quality management standard was last updated in 2008. In recent years a new common structure called Annex SL has been adopted across ISO standards which allows for a more flexible approach to implementing and integrating standards across industries. Deadline for organisations that are certified to the 2008 standard have until September 2018 to update to the new version of the standard.
Main changes in ISO 9001:2015
- Adoption of the new ISO template (Annex SL) to align with other standards including ISO 14001:2015
- Strengthening of the relationship between core organisation and quality management systems
- ISO 9001:2015 advocates a process approach to produce the desired quality outcomes
- Requirement to consider quality performance in the organisation’s strategic planning
- Greater ownership of the QMS placed on top level management
- Risks and opportunities must be assessed and managed in-line with best practice guidelines, ISO 31000
- Fewer prescriptive requirements than its predecessor
- Core focus on customer satisfaction
- Simpler terminology throughout the standard
ISO 9001:2015 Online Transition Course
To help organisations make the transition to the new version of the standard, Certification Europe have developed an online course that guides organisations through the transition. Click here to learn more about our details.Request