Complaints and Appeals
Certification Europe is committed to providing a first class certification service and maintaining the highest standards to all of our clients.
We do recognise that on occasion it may be necessary for our customers to raise a complaint with us. If you wish to raise a complaint, please get in touch with us through one of the following means:
Call us on: 00 353 1 642 9300
Or complete the contact request form on our Contact page.
If you wish to appeal against the outcome of an assessment, or on any other matter that affects your certification, Certification Europe has an appeals process that you must follow.
Appeals will only be recognised when an authenticated appeal is received. Authentication involves the receipt of a formal letter or email clearly indicating that an appeal has been made. This letter/email must be sent to Certification Europe within one month from the date the written report was received detailing the decision in question.
The formal letter or email must include:
- The name and address of the complainant/appellant.
- Documented evidence or information to support the appeal.
Email Address: email@example.com
Address for letters: Certification Europe Ltd., Block 20A, Beckett Way, Park West Business Park, Dublin 12.
Complaints / Appeals Investigation Process
On receipt of a complaint or appeal, Certification Europe shall:
- Acknowledge your complaint/appeal within 5 working days.
- Appoint an independent and impartial person to investigate the matter (This may take the form of Team leaders and/or the Impartiality Committee).
- Record details of the complaint/appeal in the complaints register.
- Aim to resolve the complaint/appeal within 20 working days.
- Provide formal notice of the outcome at the end of the investigation into the complaint/appeal.
- Submission, investigation, and decision on appeals will not result in any discriminatory actions against the appellant.