Certification Europe will be exhibiting at IT Decisions 2012
Certification Europe will be exhibiting and presenting at the IT Decisions 2012 event, on June 26 and 27 in Barbican Centre, London. IT Decisions 2012 has been heralded as the only event to present a comprehensive view of all the most important IT trends and new technology innovations; helping senior IT executives to understand and evaluate their significance within a wider strategic context.
John Ryan, Commercial Director at Certification Europe will be speaking at the event on Tuesday, June 26 at 2pm. John will be discussing the increasing importance placed on the role of the IT department in achieving energy savings and carbon reductions within an organisation.
The key themes of the event are:
- Virtualisation, Storage & Datacentre Optimisation
- Cloud Computing and Software-as-a-Service
- Big Data and In-Memory Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Unified Comms & Technology Convergence
- Mobile & Remote Working
- Green IT, Governance & Compliance
- Risk Management, Procurement & Contractual Issues
Certification Europe will also be exhibiting at stand 304, at which you will find additional information on our key standards;
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management Certification
- ISO 20000 IT Service Management Certification
- ISO 9001 Quality TickIT Certification
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Certification
- ISO 50001 Energy Management
Our Team will also be present to discuss any of your queries on the standards or the process of becoming certified.
We will be tweeting and blogging during the even so why not follow us on @Certeurope for updates throughout the event.
You can download a full program of events here.