CALLING ALL IT PROVIDERS!
Are you an IT Provider?
Are your clients concerned about their Cyber Security, GDPR and Brexit?
Do your clients work within the Public Sector in the UK or Ireland?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this seminar is for you.
Approved Provider Seminar
Certification Europe is offering the opportunity for IT Service Providers operating in Ireland to become Approved Providers of the Cyber Essentials Certification.
Join us for a breakfast seminar on 3rd of April 2019 at the Merrion Hotel, Dublin for our FREE seminar
What are Cyber Essentials?
Cyber Essentials (CE) is a cybersecurity certification scheme that offers a sound foundation of basic IT security controls that all types of organisations can implement and potentially build upon. Implementing these controls can significantly reduce organisations vulnerability. The scheme specifies five key areas of IT security control that can help to prevent around 80% of known cyber-attacks. Cyber Essentials is for organisations of all sizes and in all sectors.
The Cyber Essentials scheme provides businesses large and small with clarity on good basic cybersecurity practice. Certification Europe is the only Irish company in Ireland to certify organisations to Cyber Essentials.
Why should you attend this seminar?
This FREE seminar will cover the following topics
- What is a Cyber Essentials Certification?
- What impact Cyber Essentials has on GDPR and Brexit and Public Sector?
- What are the benefits of Cyber Essentials to your clients?
- What are the benefits of Cyber Essentials to IT Providers?
- Why you should become an Approved Provider for Cyber Essentials?
Who will be speaking at the seminar?
- Michael Brophy – CEO Certification Europe
- Simon Loughran – Head of Information Security for Certification Europe
- Tony Clarke – Icon Plc
Who should attend?
- IT Service Providers who offer IT support and security to clients regardless of size
Date: Thursday, April 3rd, 2019
Registration from 7.30am
Seminar starts at 8.15 am
If you have any questions regarding the seminar please contact us