Certification Europe delivers a wide range of industry leading training programmes to companies and individuals across Ireland, UK and Europe. All of our trainers are highly experienced ISO auditors and assessors who are actively auditing companies and organisations.
Our next course dates are as follows:
- ISO 27001 Risk Management & Implementation – 16th June
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Course – 23rd June
Certification Europe’s training team can develop and deliver bespoke training packages for your company or organisation. This training is designed to increase your internal capacity in relation to standards, ISOs and regulatory requirements. Creating this internal capability can reduce costs and your organisations reliance on outside consultants.
Why Choose Certification Europe?
In this 1-day training workshop, you will gain:
- Critical understanding of ISO 31000 Risk Management concepts, aims, processes and challenges and it’s alignment to ISO 27001:2013.
- Knowledge of how to plan, implement and manage an information security risk management process which meets the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard.
- The ability to reduce the risk of an information security breach within any organisation.
- The skills to create a set of bespoke controls for any business or organisation.
This can be purchased as a one day course or as part of a 3 day enhanced implementation training course by combining it with our 2 day ISO 27001 implementation course. More….
Over the 2 day training course, you will learn:
- What information security is and what an Information Security Management System entails.
- How to implement an Information Security System by using the ISO 27001 international standard.
- How to use the standard to protect information in your organisation.
- Supplier Relationship Security Protocol and how to develop HR security guidelines.
This can be purchased as a two day course or as part of a 3 day enhanced implementation training course by combining it with our 1 day Risk Management workshop. More….
Our 3 day Foundation Lead Auditor training course will deliver:
- Critical understanding of best practice in audit methodology.
- Knowledge of how to prepare, lead and report on the findings of an IS audit.
- Tips on how to identify non-conformances and ensure that appropriate corrective action is undertaken.
- Detailed knowledge of how to audit against the specific sections of ISO 27001.