John Ryan will be presenting at ‘The Energy Event’ in The NEC Birmingham
John Ryan, Commercial Director at Certification Europe will be speaking at The Energy Event in The NEC Birmingham on September 12, at 2pm. He will be discussing the benefits of ISO 50001 to organisations using current working case studies during the Major Energy Users Council (MEUC) Sessions.
We will be exhibiting at stand E64 and we will be available to answer any of your certification questions throughout the event.
The Energy Event is the UK’s definitive exhibition and conference aimed at professionals who are looking to get a grip on their company’s energy use, comply with legislation and put in place sustainable energy efficiency and procurement solutions.
Certification Europe is a world leader in EnMs System services. In 2009 we issued the world’s first accredited certification to EN 16001 and we are a leading certification body for the international energy standard ISO 50001. Our energy clients range from SME’s to large-scale multinationals in both the public and private sectors.
ISO 50001 benefits include:
- Works from large to small organisations across diverse commercial, industrial and public sectors
- Aids companies in achieving energy efficiency and compliance
- Reduces the company’s environmental impact- carbon and GHG
- Improves operations efficiencies and maintenance practices
- Facilitates energy management best practices
- Develops a company’s ability to benchmark, measure and report energy intensity improvements
- Enriches transparency and communication on the management of energy resources
Please refer to our website for further details on ISO 50001, or contact us on +353 1 6429300 or +44 028 9073 7913 to find out how your company take the next steps to becoming ISO 50001 certified.
Event: The Energy Event
Date: 11-12 September
Venue: The NEC Birmingham (Hall 7 & 8)
Please register here