Win a place on our ISO 50001 Energy Management Auditor Training Course in November
To celebrate our recent Engineers Ireland CPD approval for our ISO 50001 Energy Management training courses we are offering a free place to an Irish engineer on our next ISO 50001 Energy Management Auditor Training Course.
The next ISO 50001 Training Course will take place on November 20 -22, 2012 in the learning Centre at the Guinness Storehouse (meals and parking are included). Full details about the benefits of the course can be found here.
Competition Entry Requirements:
To enter the competition email firstname.lastname@example.org with “ISO 50001 Engineers Ireland Competition” in the subject line and answer the following question:
Name one benefit of ISO 50001 training?
Please include your’e name, company name (if applicable)and telephone name in the entry email.
The closing date for the competition is the 13th November 2012 and a winner will be announced on the 14th November 2012.Please note the course commences on November 20th 2012.
Certification Europe Competition Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions run by Certification Europe unless otherwise stated.
- In order to enter any competition, customers must correctly undertake the task set or answer the question correctly as the case may be. Competitions are only open to those people identified as being permitted to enter or requested to enter as the case may be. Competitions are not open to Certification Europe staff or their families.
- Customers entering any competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions and any other conditions in the messaging or promotions around such competition or they will be invalid. One entry is permitted per person. Entries from agents/third parties are invalid.
- Certification Europe accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost.
- An independent judge will pick the winning entry or entries at random from valid entries received. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any prize is as stated in any messaging or promotions advertising such competition. No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
- Certification Europe reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter any prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or Certification Europe is unable to contact the winner after reasonable efforts have been made, Certification Europe may award the prize to another entrant, selected at random.
- By accepting the prize, the winner grants Certification Europe the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as Certification Europe may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
- Certification Europe is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares or gives the prize.
- By entering any competition you agree that Certification Europe may contact you from time to time with updates on Certification Europe products and/or services via email, SMS, telephone or any other manner. Should you wish to be removed from the contact list, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Certification Europe reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid, technical or commercial reason