ISO 27001 RISK MANAGEMENT TRAINING BEGINS
Certification Europe’s ISO 27001:2013 Risk Management Training Course focuses on InfoSec Controls and their use in risk management.
This innovative course will outline the risk management concepts, aims and processes as defined in ISO 31000:2009 and align them with best practice controls essential to an ISO 27001:2013 InfoSec system.
Our trainers are industry experts in information security. Each is an ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, with a wealth of expertise, from auditing organisations from multiple sectors and sizes including governmental bodies and industry leaders in SaaS, IaaS and PaaS.
This is a hands-on interactive course which includes:
- A complete course workbook
- Extensive use of online resources
- Group exercises
- Audiovisual support
During this 1-day workshop you will;
- Gain a critical understanding of ISO 31000 Risk Management concepts.
- Learn to build an information security risk management process, compliant with the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- Acquire the ability to reduce the risk of an information security breach within any organisation.
- Develop a risk register as defined by international best practise.
- Attain the skills to create a set of bespoke controls for any business or organisation.
This course can be purchase as a one day course or in addition to our 2 day ISO 27001 Implementation course for a significantly reduced price. This combined 3 day course gives attendees an extensive grounding in building an ISO 27001:2013 management system and maintaining a risk register as laid out in ISO 31000:2009.
Continual Professional Development (CPD)
Certification Europe are a registered training provider of Engineers Ireland. Our ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor and Advanced Implementation courses have been assessed and approved as meeting the requirements for CPD points from Engineers Ireland. Full details can be found here: Engineers Ireland – CPD