Certification Europe Ltd is a globally oriented and dynamic certification body with Headquarters in Dublin and offices in UK, Italy & Japan. We are highly respected world-wide for our certification expertise, for our innovative approach to providing services and for the success we bring to our clients.
The company currently performs thousands of assessments internationally on an annual basis. Clients range from micro enterprise to multinationals and include Government Departments, State Bodies and private organisations.
Due to continued expansion, Certification Europe is seeking to hire a contractor within the IT Services sector.
- Provide independent, objective assessment to evaluate whether client’s management systems comply with ISO Standards.
- While on audits; assess client controls, identify control weaknesses and areas for process improvements.
- Provide detailed assessment reports following each client audit.
- Report all audit findings to the clients’ management team and ensure that corrective action plans are implemented accordingly.
- Follow up on clients’ technical requests in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for diary management and administration duties associated with the role.
- A third level IT qualification is desirable.
- At least four years full time practical workplace experience in information technology, of which at least two years in a role or function relating to IT Service Management.
- Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor desirable and required prior to conducting ITSMS audits.
- A minimum of three years’ experience conducting audits in an IT environment.
- A good understanding of ITIL.
- A sound understanding of the challenges/opportunities of working in a professional services environment.
- Consultancy or management experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent customer service skills & client management.
- Ability to deal with confrontation in a calm manner.
- A flexible approach & ability to have a global mindset is a must, as is an ability & willingness to travel throughout Ireland, the UK & overseas.
- A full clean driver’s licence.
If this sound like the job for you and you’re interested in a confidential conversation, please email your CV to email@example.com or fill out the form below: