GDPR GAP ANALYSIS NOW AVAILABLE WITH CERTIFICATION EUROPE.
Discover how compliant you are to GDPR before the May 25th Deadline.
What is a GDPR Gap Analysis?
We have developed a GDPR Gap Analysis that provides your organisation with a clear understanding of where your organisation is in relation to GDPR and what is required to demonstrate compliance. The GDPR Gap Analysis is based on the 6 principles of GDPR and provides a transparent review of how compliant you are with GDPR.
6 Principles of GDPR
Our GDPR Assessors will review your organisation’s privacy management and data protection practices through an on-site review of the following:
- Scope of compliance
- Employee Awareness
- Data protection governance
- Risk management
- Personal data processes
- Personal information management system (PIMS)
- Information security management system (ISMS)
- Rights of data subjects
Once the Gap Analysis has been reviewed We will provide a detailed presentation carried out by the assessor. The presentation will provide a breakdown highlighting your compliance status based on the 6 principles of GDPR. We will also provide an action plan that sets out and prioritizes the key issues that your organisation must address to become compliant.
What happens next?
First of all, we need to determine if your organisation is suitable for the GDPR Gap Analysis. Depending on the size and the structure of the company your organisation may not be suitable for GDPR Gap Analysis. To determine this we ask for you to complete our application form which will give us an idea of your business and what you will need for a successful assessment. We will then provide a detailed proposal providing you with all the details of the assessment process. Once approved we will schedule you for your assessment at the earliest possible date.
GET A QUOTE
Why choose us?
- Certification Europe is Ireland’s leading Certification Body for ISO 27001 Information Security Management System.
- We have an in-depth understanding of the GDPR requirements and how they should be met.
- We guarantee that the results of the Gap Analysis will provide your organisation with a clear road path to demonstrate GDPR Compliance.
- We provide complete support for the Gap Analysis if required.