Business Benefits of ISO 27001 and Implementation overview Webinar
IT Force in conjunction with Hanna Moore + Curley and Certification Europe will be running a webinar on the 21st of March discussing the business benefits of ISO 27001 and giving an Implementation overview.
ISO 27001 certification demonstrates to existing and potential customers that an organisation has identified and implemented best-practice information security processes. ISO 27001 is the only auditable international standard that defines the requirements of an ISMS (information security management system). An information security management system (ISMS) is a set of policies, procedures and systems that manage information risks, such as cyber-attacks, hacks, data leaks or theft. By implementing ISO 27001, your organisation can benefit greatly: avoiding the losses and financial penalties associated with data breaches, winning new business, and strengthening relationships with existing clients.
Participants of this webinar will:
- Learn how to achieve compliance and reduce your liability in the event of a data breach.
- Identify the benefits of obtaining independent assurance
- You want to learn how ISO 27001 compliance can help you improve your information security posture.
- Learn how ISO 27001 was achieved by an SME in Dublin.
- Participate in our Q&A Session to have your questions answered in real-time.
This webinar is free of charge, but spaces are limited so please register here. If you have any questions, please contact Kieran at email@example.com